Hi, I'm Jan Jaap
I build accessible software with a solid user experience
- Chairman, sharing open-source knowledge about app accessibility.
- Co-founder, developing accessible apps and app accessibility consultant.
- Co-founder, system for visually impaired people to identify objects.
- Founder, providing data reports for over 15 million Dutch vehicles.
MSc. Human Computer
Interaction & Design
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology
- Université Paris-Saclay
BSc. Software Engineering
- Saxion University of Applied Sciences
Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency
- Sydney College of English
EIT Label certificate
- European Institute of Innovation & Technology
- Laravel (PHP)
- Node.js (TypeScript)
- Flask (Python)
Do you want to get in touch? Connect on LinkedIn. Or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.